1. I want to innovate. Where can I start?
3. Is there a way of going from small ideas to big ideas?
4. What is the role luck plays in innovation?
5. We are very busy and don’t get any time other than our work. How do we innovate?
6. What kind of rewards should be given to innovators?
7. Do you have to be a visionary to be innovative?
8. If we open the idea funnel the way P&G did, how do we protect our IP?
9. What is the difference between “best practice” and “innovation”?
10. How is systematic innovation linked to organization culture?
11. How does this approach relate to TRIZ?
12. How is India doing as far as systematic innovation is concerned?
13. How do you systematically reduce risk associated with an innovation?
14. How was the decision making like in
15. I am researcher. How do I go from research to innovation?
16. Did P&G only do incremental stuff while
17. My organization says there is no money, what do I do?
18. What is the relationship between technology and innovation?
Post a Comment