"Mindfulness: Connected with the real you" on Amazon
- "Mindfulness: connecting with the real you", University at Buffalo Alumni Virtual Hour, April 2, 2021.
- "Mindfulness on the go: Recognizing wasteful thoughts", April 10-11, 2021, 10am-11:30am, Sat-Sun (online).
- "From jugaad to systematic innovation", April-May 2021, co-teaching a course at Indian School of Developmental Management, along with Prof. Rishikesha Krishnan.
- "Design thinking toolkit for software product managers", Mar 20, 2021, a workshop at Software Product Management (SPM) Summit India 2021.
- "Creating successful new products", Feb 23-25, 2021, Executive education program at IIM Bangalore, in collaboration with Prof. Ganesh Prabhu.
- "Being a challenge champion", Feb 22 & Mar 25, 2021, sessions as part of a customized executive education program on "Thought leadership" by IIM Bangalore faculty for senior managers at Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore (SRIB), program director: Prof. E. Srinivas.
- "A journey from Computer science to Cognitive science", a talk at IIIT Bangalore, January 11, 2021
- "Why can't we sustain attention?" discussion with the students of Philosophy department, Wilson College, Mumbai, Feb 8, 2021, on behalf of KFI Mumbai.
For updates on previous quarters, check out: Catalign Quarterly.