Bangalore: March 8-9, 2018 (Thu-Fri), Venue: Hotel Grand Mercure, Koramangala (Total number of seats 20)
Fees and how to register:
- Per participant Rs 20,000 (plus 18% GST) (i.e. Rs. 23,600)
- Discount 10% for early bird registration on or before Feb 21, 2018 (i.e. Rs. 21,240 including GST)
- Discount of 50% for participants from NGO, Schools and Colleges. (i.e. Rs. 11,800 including GST)
- Group discount of 10% for 4 or more participants from the same organization (i.e. Rs. 21,240)
- Note that discounts are not cumulative. Max discount is 10% for corporate participants and 50% for participants from NGO / Schools / Colleges.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to check seat availability
- Make payment at following bank account: State Bank of India, Sarjapur Road branch, account number: 30769512536, account name: Catalign Innovation Consulting, IFSC: SBIN0010363
- Please send the payment challan to email@example.com along with participant name(s), email(s), organization name and designation(s).
- How do I innovate effectively? (tools/framework)
- How do I enable innovation in my team/organization? (tools/framework)
- How do I manage innovation systematically? (tools/framework)
- How do I integrate innovation in day-to-day work? (tips)
The workshop is ideal for following roles: Senior manager / Account manager / Product Manager / Innovation Manager / Technology specialist / Product Architect / CXO. The participant would be at least as much interested in enabling innovation in a team as (s)he would interested in innovating herself/himself. It two or more participants join from an organization, they would get an opportunity to work as a team in action planning.
How is this workshop different from Design Thinking workshop?
Design Thinking workshop focuses on the question "How do I innovate using Design Thinking methodology?" Emapthy is emphasized in DT and participants do two field trips (go on the road) to interview people. "8 steps to innovation excellence" workshop gives equal if not more importance to the question: How do I enable / manage innovation? And it looks at ways of building and sustaining idea pipeline, improving idea velocity and enhancing batting average (business impact). Like DT, it does emphasize experimentation and rapid iteration. However, it doesn't emphasize empathy.